Pages

Things That I See & Hear & Find That Crack Me Up Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Some Parents...


I run into a lot of situations where I witness some of the most awful parenting skills.  Now don't get me wrong, I understand that there are situations where a child will get distracted and run off; however, you would think most parents would keep their children in front of them at all times.


For instance, a couple comes into the store and I remembered them from the night before. I figured they were shopping without the kids this time, but low and behold a good five-minutes after they walked in a small boy walks into the store from the mall. 


He walks up to our stock guy Tony and says, "Excuse me, I think I lost my parents." Mind you the supposedly lost parents are happily discussing pillows and not thinking about any kids. So Tony shows the kid the couple and he runs over to his parents side. 


The parents ignore the kid and don't even realize that he was missing. Poor kid. Tony tells the kid, "So you found your parents, huh?" A sad face looks over at his parents and nods his head. I stopped wondering why so many kids turn up missing throughout the U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment