Pages

Things That I See & Hear & Find That Crack Me Up Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Making The Bed: A New Series of Posts

Hello All,


I have to again apologize for the delay, but I had to step back and take stock of what I want to do with this blog. 


Throughout my days of retail observation, I actually learned a thing or two about bedding. We spend approximately half of our lives sleeping, so what are you sleeping on and  how much are  you willing to invest in a good night's sleep?


I decided to create a new series of regular posts under "Making The Bed" that will discuss everything  you should know when buying supplies for your bed. I am not just a bed supplies adviser, but also a client. 




So I hope you all enjoy and if you have any questions please feel free to ask, I'm harmless!

No comments:

Post a Comment