Pages

Things That I See & Hear & Find That Crack Me Up Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Santa's Lap Is Too Skinny

Santa

For five years I've watched Santa in the mall from my post and every year I think about hopping on his lap. My thoughts stray and I wonder, "What will Santa do when I ask to sit on his lap?"


This year I waited for Santa and when I finally saw him, he is too skinny. Are you telling me that there aren't any unemployed fat guys? Is the skinny Santa a representation of our thin economy?


I was disappointed. This was going to be the year where I tested Santa's lap and now I can't. Santa is so skinny, I just might break him in half if I sat on his lap. Not because I'm slightly overweight, but more like I wanna take a running jump into his lap.


Yeah I know it's crazy, but after three weeks of Christmas music my mind is a little scary.

3 comments:

  1. "Runners to your marks... get set... BANG!"
    (hang on Santa, hang on)

    C'mon Della, do it just once... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still considering it. I'm waiting for him to fatten up a little bit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Santa! He's probably on a diet like everyone else. If you do decide to give Santa a tumble, a photo on your blog will be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete